- Ensure the employee information database are
full, security and related document are in compliance with current laws.
- Manage the labor contract, employee profile,
reward record, disciplinary record, and termination record…etc.
- Manage paper works, filing system, records,
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work
activities of Compensation Team to ensure the company’s policies are followed
and compliance such as over time, Incentive, PIT issues and pay roll….
- Manage the process of payroll, payroll
transactions; maintain employee benefits and compensation records.
- Monitor related works of SI, HI, UI, annual
- Analyze compensation policies, government
regulations, and prevailing wage rates to support development of competitive
- Conduct and evaluate for the annual salary
review, salary structure review and annual performance appraisal.
- Review, evaluate and modify compensation
policies to ensure that they are competitive and in compliance with legal
- Conduct salary market survey such as Mercer,
Tower Watson, Remuneration analysis…
- Fill vacant positions effectively and
promptly to ensure Company continues to function efficiently.
- Evaluate and select most effective means of recruitments
and Recruitment Agencies whenever necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned by General Director
/ Plant Manager.
- Conduct the program or projects which are
assigned by Line Manager/ Head Office such as Utilities management (canteen,
water, electricity, waste things).
- Manage Car rental, Company Clean, Security
Management for each month
- Support to Company’s activities which are